Sunday, December 27, 2009

Self Credential : Top 20 Hainanese Chicken Rice Ball Award Giving (2007) by Dato' Ong Tee Keat

When I was awarded Top 20 Hainanese Chicken Rice in year 2007, I was so surprise and really thanks to all of you who has voted me. In this competition, there are hundreds of chicken rice seller who easily has business experience for more than 10 years, whereas I only started my business for just 3 years, yet I was awarded.

This made me believed in one thing, we must not ignore customers' feedback in improving ourself. Before this, my chicken rice was crap as suppliers being not truth to me by giving me lousy chicken, rice too soft, sauces to salty & etc. I must thank all my customers who willing to make the complain and scolded me direct on my face! It was a hard time, but it worth it.

I run around to almost all pasar in PJ, I finally found a true and genuine chicken seller who really take care of my order and the consistancy of chicken sizes.

We must always not give-up easily on any difficulty we face in everything we decided to do, it for sure will pay back one day. Thanks to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment