Tuesday, March 15, 2011

生虾生面 King Prawn Noodle @ SS4

After the catering service discussion in Kelana Jaya, the Director brought me to this place which I never discover though I went to my friend's place often who stay exactly opposite! Ding!
I wonder the good taste of the food is it due to my super hungry stomach after jamming all the way to Kelana Jaya or it is real good!! Kidding anyway. The chef + owner was from previous Kelana Jaya Seafood, and I would say this dish "生虾生面" is value for money despite the taste, 2 real big prawn. It is very much like wa-tan-hor with enhance taste from the prawn itself and the "wok-qi" especially, it strike the balance between saltiness & sweetness.
As I feel like eating vege, I requested to add-on 1, so the "咸虾薯苗" (Prawn Paste Baby Potato Leaf) was recommended. The blur blue effect of my photo is the real smoke from the vege which is seriously bravo!! As a semi-cook, I never thought of this, the way of using claypot to cook + added on '咸虾'. The plus point is the extra toss of a few chili padi!! I'll not comment whether the bill is expensive or cheap as it is very much depends on individual, and this is the bill we paid.
As I forgot to take a shoot on the signboard here you go a simple direction guide (if not wrong, the restaurant called Restaurant Rasa Sayang) and it is only operating from evening till night.

From LDP (Damansara to Sunway direction), keep to left lane after Kelana Jaya Putra Station, take the lane under the bridge you will come to Caltex petrol station on your left, turn left immediate after Caltex. Go straight and keep an eye on your left, the restaurant is located one of the shop in that 2 rows of the shops.

** I was also inform that the shop is famous with "Seafood Noodle" for the morning session, will try one of this day then....

2 comments:

  1. wah! The noodles cost RM70??? hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. but it really give you a big big prawn lee... anyhow, it was feature in Ho-Chiak today (27/3)

    ReplyDelete